“My favorite design detail from this project was the hidden microwave and coffee bar. I now use this inspiration on other designs. We also had fun selecting tile for all the bathrooms each with a unique design. The clients were a pleasure to work for. I was grateful for the opportunity to help on this project.”
Busy family of four, plus one pup.
The Design Story
The Kitchen is the heart of the home. It was important to this homeowner that we design a space that allowed for large gatherings and daily family activities. The focal point of the design centered around this large center island that has a gorgeous waterfall quartz countertop. The clients were a joy to work with and were very much a part of the design process.
- Cabinetry: Shiloh Heritage Inset in Polar
- Countertops: Salerno Quartz
- Backsplash: Riviera White 2.5” x 8” Subway
- Flooring: Charleston Smoked French Oak, 8″ plank
- Design Consultation
- Space Planning/Blueprint Review
- Cabinetry Selection and Design
- Tile Backsplash Selection and Design
- Hardwood Flooring
- Countertop Selection
- Decorative Assistance