- This event has passed.
DCO Pumpkin Carving
October 27, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
On Wednesday, October 27th we’ll be hosting a Pumpkin Decorating Contests. Those who enter the contest will have their pumpkins displayed in the Conference Rooms and via Zoom. To determine the winner, we will send out a survey to all employees to vote on their favorite pumpkin. Registrants can sign-up for the decorating (painting, coloring, etc.) contest, or can register for the pumpkin carving contest below.
Winning pumpkins will be highlighted here on the Employee Portal. Prizes will be awarded to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place via e-gift cards.
Register for the contest below and we will issue you a Ticket Number. All pumpkins must have your Ticket Number. If your number is not on your pumpkin we will not be able to contact you should you win one of our prizes. If you have problems registering please, email Jamie Williams (Jamie.Williams@daltoncarpetone.com)
Pumpkin Carving Contest Rules
1. Pumpkins of all shapes and sizes are welcomed as long as they are not fake (no foam or craft pumpkins).
2. All pumpkins must have their contest number (Ticket Number will be emailed) visible for their pumpkin to be judged. Participant is responsible for having correct contest number displayed on their pumpkin.
3. Pumpkins must be completed no later than 1 p.m. at each location. Email Kristin Sailors (firstname.lastname@example.org) a photo of your pumpkin by 1:05pm for your pumpkin to be entered into the contest. Late entries will not be included.
4. The 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners will be contacted by 4:00 pm on Friday, October 29th.
5. Be creative and have fun!
Sign Up Below: