“This project was the perfect example of two styles coming together in the most unlikely of places. You would never know that this house began as a traditional brick two story, with an amazing view of the lake. The kitchen design highlights the industrial flair of the custom metal hood and oxidized subway backsplash, against a backdrop of sleek high gloss white cabinetry. A few of my favorite details were the hidden coffee bar, the waterfall island with inset cutting board, and the integrated pantry pullouts.”
Atlanta couple turns lake home into their primary home.
The Design Story
This kitchen renovation was part of a whole home renovation that we had the pleasure of being a part of with Weidmann Remodeling and Blacksheep Interiors. The transformation that took place from a traditional brick two story home, to the modern lakeside stunner that you see, was out of this world. The primary goal in the kitchen area was sleek minimal integration, with flush appliances, hidden storage and minimal hardware.
- Cabinetry: Eclipse Frameless Acrylic in Designer White
- Countertops: Caesarstone Concrete
- Backsplash: Grunge Oxide Subway Tile 3” x 12”
- Hardwood Flooring: Mannington Edmondville Maple Plank
- Design Consultation
- Space Planning/Blueprint Review
- Cabinetry Selection & Design
- Tile Backsplash Selection & Design