Just like the coast of Santorini, Greece, this mood board is fresh and timeless with shades of deep blue and flawless white. The eye catching oriental pattern of the fabric is the statement piece of this design and would look lovely on curtains, chairs or pillows in your home! Using a fun pattern like this one allows you to work with other neutral colored fabrics around the room, helping to make sure that your space has just enough ‘pop’!
The hexagonal blue backsplash compliments the fabric by bringing in new patterns with a similar blue hue, and the white diamond backsplash is the funky element that your space needs. The smooth white subway tile is also a great option for a kitchen backsplash or a shower tile. A fun new aspect of this design is the dark denim colored cabinetry with a crystal knob. This is new take on cabinets that we are seeing more of and absolutely adore! Lastly, the woven carpet is an essential aspect to this mood board. This carpet is great when dealing with stains as spills come out easier from this material! Whether you see this in your kitchen or in your bathroom, a beautiful vase a peonies will top this design off and make your house a home!
- Blue Hexagonal Tile: Waterford Hexagon Blue
- Woven Carpet: The style Aspen in the color Natural
- Diamond Backsplash: Metro Rhombus in the color Matte White
- Fabric: Thibaut fabric T64121
- Denim Cabinet: Shiloh Cabinetry in the color Naval
- Knob: Jeffery Alexander G150L – PC
- Subway Tile: Choice in the color White