This gorgeous design incorporates many different textures, patterns and materials all into one! Blue is the statement color on the fun artistic wallpaper! Wallpaper is making a comeback and we love the adorable flute player pattern! The striped fabric also brings in another pop of blue which compliments the wallpaper by accentuating the color.
This design features an array of tile and wood for you to choose from. The glossy subway tile is a beautiful ash color and would make for a wonderful backsplash. Whether you want to continue the blue trend or if you want to keep it neutral, this design showcases two colors of cabinet samples! The quartz tile is a smooth and creamy white and the marble tile is a sandy shade which both compliment the accent pieces of the design. We also love the marble patterned tile which make for a unique choice for your space. Five different paint samples allow you to coordinate the way that you want to and the aged French oak hardwood floors tie everything together. This mood board, filled with pops of blue, is an elegant design with many different combinations to choose from. You couldn’t go wrong with this one!
- Pattern Marble Tile: Soci Manchester Pattern Arctic Blend Polished
- Hardwood Floors: Veranda by Palmetto Road, Charleston Collection in Aged French Oak
- Paint Samples: Incredible White, Functional Gray, Warm Stone, Moody Blue and Interesting Aqua
- Quartz Tile: MSI Premium Natural Quartz in Glacier White
- Marble Tile: Cambria Fairbourne Marble Collection
- Shiloh Cabinetry Maple Wood in the color Taupe
- Shiloh Cabinetry Maple Wood in the color Naval
- Speartek Taupe Glossy ATTP3x12
- Patterned Fabric: Thibaut Royale Toile in the color Turquoise and Navy
- Veracruz in the color #8912 Dapple